- To provide friendly social intercourse among the Clans and Septs of Clan Chattan.
- To encourage and maintain interest in the history and the traditions of the Clan
- To extend knowledge of the Clan and Association throughout the world, and to give support to similar movements which have as their object the preservation of old traditions and loyalties.
- To publish a magazine annually and a journal periodically.
Membership is open to:
- All persons bearing the name of and/or being descended from any of the Clans or Septs of Clan Chattan.
- Persons married to descendants.
- Persons having historical connections with Clan Chattan country.
- Persons who are deemed to display an interest in the Association and its objects.
To become a member of the Clan Chattan Association, please click this link.